• Study Management
• Quality Control
• Clinical Trial Logistics & Supply Management
• Fast patient recruitment
• A reliable network of healthcare professionals
• Streamlined study start-up
Partner with us on your diversity journey with a team focused on high quality and good clinical practice in the conduct of clinical trials while addressing Africa’s disease burden.
• Regulatory and start-up management
• Site contract, budget, expense management
• Good Clinical Practice training and documentation review
• Subject recruitment and retention management
• Study management
• Quality control
• Participant safety oversight
• Audit and Inspection readiness
• Document storage and archiving
• Pharmacovigilance and safety surveillance
• Clinical trial logistics & supply management
• Accredited central laboratories
• Phase I units
• Insurance brokers (indemnities)
• Event managers (accommodation and investigators’ meetings)
Our trained trial coordinators and site managers are equipped with the knowledge of coordinating projects, overseeing quality programs, and managing the accounting for network sites according to set standard operating procedures.
We conduct our services through the affiliated research sites that are members of our network. These sites function independently from CREA-N for day-to-day management and they staff their own coordinators and site managers. Their quality standards are checked against CREA-N’s guidelines and international operating procedures.
1. Fast patient recruitment as CREA-N reduces the time taken during the recruitment process.
2. Patient compliance throughout the study is better due to efficient follow up by CREA-N associates deployed at clinical research sites.
3. Significant cost and time saving advantages for the sponsors and Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) conducting a multi-centric clinical trial.
4. Accurate, detailed and consistent documentation throughout all stages of the clinical trial.
5. A reliable network of associates with supporting relationships that extends to sponsors, CROs and other healthcare professionals.
6. Streamlined study start-ups which help in reducing the trial timelines.
7. CREA-N is committed to actively involving patients and the public in our research, which is key to improving recruitment and retention rates in health and social care research.
Clinical Research Health Network
Copyright © 2023 Clinical Research Health Network - All Rights Reserved.